Saturday 4 July 2009

4th of june.

Hehe. I haven't written in a while i suppose. Sorry. I have been out alot with friends and I have had alot of studying for a big test next week. anyway.
later im going to my best friends house for a sleepover. we are going to the cinema and going swimming. i cannot wait. we are also (if we have time) going to the park with her boyfriend and mine. hehe. we are going to do makeovers too. i love sleepovers. one time we did this whole makeover scheme. clothes, personality, face & hair. i was in-charge of clothes. i also helped with hair. the girl we made over was called alisha. she loved her new look. speaking of, new look. i need to go there. i desperately need a dress for a wedding im going to in october. its a while away but, i need something now. my mum said i should just wear a dress i already have. but thats just my mum. trying to save my money like nobody knows. the other day i went to asda (yes, asda) and i brought a black quilted bag. it was so nice. my dad said i have too many bags but, as the saying goes; a girl can never have too many bags. but i think the bag part is shoes. oh well.
i have to sorta go now and pick some stuff to take to my best friends so, ttyl x

No comments:

Post a Comment