Sunday 28 June 2009

sunday. wow.

hii people. its sunday. its raining. because its raining it makes me feel down. but, i am still blogging. which is the main thing. i think. anyway. today is a normal sunday. im just being lazy and lying on my bed with my laptop. im also on facebook & polyvore. facebook is fun. i like chatting to my friends from school on there. now. down to business. again. im feeling pretty down today. not just because its raining but, cos my best friend is moving schools. im gonna miss her loads. she is my best bud and my shopping buddy and my make-up mate and my funny friend! whose going to fill all those places? aahh. im feeling in the mood for curry now. i dont know why. good job we're having chicken corma for tea. wow. now i feel happy. gawd i need to do some yoga. inhale. exhale. inhale. exhale. hehe. i am really in the mood for a sleepover now. i really want to also take some photos of random items. hmm. im going to now and do some more yoga. and eat my curry.
sees ya me dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment