Sunday 5 July 2009

sundayy. again.

well 'ello 'ello 'ello. its emy, again. *crowd boos* i know its bad but, im bored and there is nothing to do so i am blogging. anyway. my teacher has set my class a task. my task is to do a project on a fashion magazine. you create the name of it, models & all sorts. the only thing is, i need a name for my magazine. anyone got any ideas? these are mine; sparkle, style, exclusive & bubblegum. hehe. they are bad but, i did think of them in like 4 minutes. so, yeah. if anyone has any ideas then, TELL ME! i need a good name. i also need some models. if you wanna be a model then please send me a picutre of you in a sort of nerdy looking outfit. the sort of style alexa chung goes for. and if i think you're good enough then, you might be in my magazine. so woo hoo. also if you have any make up tips or fashion ideas then send them to me too. they could be in my magazine too! wow. all this typing is hard work. woo. im so tried cos i went to my friends sleepover like i told you and we stayed up till 2:15am. we did make-overs, went to see ice age 3 (brill), made prank calls, face masks, played on the xbox & stuff. i am just so tired out. right now i am watching the wimbledeon mens final. feds vs. roddy. they are really federer and roddick. yep. its boring but, my mum wants to watch it. *yawn* gonna go now and have a lil' nap. bye guys ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment